Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Souvenir

I have received this as a souvenir from a friend who had recently visited Taiwan for summer vacation.


Errr....The moment I received it...I was like:"Ohh?", then =.=""".... (somehow...kinda speechless). Well, if I received this kinda souvenir from a female friend...I bet the feeling will not be as awkward as receiving it from a male friend. =.="" Thinking of having something new and imported product to try on is also not a bad thing. So when I open it.......

Hell, look at that...=.=""" (sweat again...) Ladies and gentlement... this is what we called... marshmallow... awww... :P~

...with expiry date

... and a "sanitary" marshmallow label on its packaging (恋爱卫生棉花糖)....

2 comments:

Bong Siu Lun said...

ooo ~ its candy?

Erin said...

yup...marshmallow 棉花糖 bought from a candy shop in Taiwan...